Momentum Bay’s only requirement for clients is that they be committed to long-term, top 25% leadership.
Most of the firm’s clients & prospects come from three segments:
- design, construction, & real estate firms
- businesses pursuing sustainability initiatives from diverse industries, &
- faith-based nonprofits.
- Texas’ first green financial institution
- Texas’ greenest restaurant
- Texas’ healthiest, most sustainable K-12 school—what a story!
- The State of Hawaii’s Department of Business Development, Economic Development, and Tourism (DBEDT), and 10 other State of Hawai’i departments or agencies
- One of only 30 multifamily apartment portfolios committed to the Department of Energy’s Better Buildings Challenge, reducing energy & water portfolio wide by at least 20 percent in ten years
- two of the world’s three firms to have earned three more LEED Platinum certifications (at the time) &
- other developers-owners-managers of ENERGY STAR® labeled & LEED® certified green buildings.
Over the past 13 years, clients have shared one or more of the following traits:
- innovators & early adopters
- leading real estate developers, real estate portfolio investors (REITs or pension funds), facility managers / property managers, architects, engineers, general contractors, subcontractors & real estate occupants’ executives
- companies with headquarters, real estate holdings or operations in Texas and Hawaii
- C-suite executives (i.e., Chairman, Vice Chairman, CEOs, Presidents, CIOs, CFOs, CTOs, Chief Sustainability Officers, and other Chief Officers)
- early stage companies to businesses with assets or revenues of $10 million to $25 billion from diverse industries.
Most clients find themselves and/or their organizations beyond sustainability awareness, interest & decision stages. Rather, they are at one of the following action steps:
- Step 1: beginning the going green process by reducing their carbon footprint by purchasing green electricity, renewable energy, or green power
- Step 2: greening their real estate portfolio in simple, prioritized baby steps & green building best practices, by implementing conservation, energy efficiency, etc., & pursuing Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR® (DEES) designation, ENERGY STAR awards, and/or LEED® certifications (Core & Shell, New Construction, Commercial Interiors & Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance), and/or
- Step 3: integrating corporate sustainability throughout their organizations (e.g., CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Sustainability Reporting, etc.).
The common thread among green energy, green building & green business clients is that they are all finding sustainability to be profitable, practical & powerful.
To learn more about how Momentum Bay and its GREEN POWER 4 TEXAS division can help your organization secure sustainable success in the top 25% of your peers, call 877-326-8392.
We look forward to working with you.